Friday, October 19, 2007

The Get-together party in School

Hey folks out there the big day was just over

Yeah monday, the day for all the ex students of Fatima Vidyalayam - the school where we spend our half of the age.

The day started at 5:30 AM, when I saw rafi blinking on my cell. I rushed to wash up my face and took my bike, ipod and rushed to Shakeel's residence to make a cd of exortic songs to be played in the party. After shouting his name for five times he came as if he did not sleep for the last 15 years. He opened the door and handed over the computer to me and it took 30 minutes for me to find out the socket for usb. Cossh yeah i know i am a BSC computer grad and shakeel is a damn software engineer thought it was frustrating but at last after 40 minutes i found the socket linked the ipod and dumped all the sexy songs in his sys.

And then we started for the market got the stuff and went back to home to dressed up and at 12:30 the function started and I was happy to see the teacher who have taught a good amount of english to us Sister. Pushpi. She looked the same active and smiling and when she was invited on stage she just distributed the wisdom she hold. It was great. Lunch followed after electing the alumini committee. and then foot ball match. After a long 2 years gap the whole 99 batch came alive on the ground and started moving after the ball no wonder many of them fell on their nose due to lack of stability that was stolen by the smoke.

However we defended for 2 halfs and the match got draw . It resulted ina penalty shootout and that was also draw.

I too took a chance to shoot a penalty but u know my aims are very high so was my shot which just took a little more than the goal post and went out of the compound .


No matter we finished at 5'o clock

The attendents included kaleem(working for wipro), kiran, mirza(wipro banglore), rajashekhar, pawan, samreen( married) , umay roman(doing mbbs), irshath jahan(wipro banglore), rv sridhar, manohar, sridhar, siyadath, minnath, yousuf, arif, shakeel, minhaj, and many more important people.

However I am happy that we the batch of 99 have given a start to a great tradition that is sure to be followed in the near future .

Ok Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home