Monday, September 17, 2007

Many changes happening around

Hi Everybody

Its too long since I was away from the blog. The reason being that my monitor got damaged. But no probs since I last posted many things have happened in the environment that we live in.

Majorly the fall of the punjagutta flyover which was a shock. The morning of that deadful event I and few of my friends were having a gala time having dosa and in evening what I hear was that it collapsed taking around 20 lives but then came to know that they were only 4 dead. God save us..

Since then its been a life of terror for all the people busy in hyd. Bombs blasting anywhere and flyovers getting thrashed to floor. This is really devastating the image and the morale of hyderabad.

But then as fresh breath, Ramzan came in and had moved everyone's attention from the terror to the mood of enjoyment and celebration.

I feel that this ramzan is very dull when compared to the last one since this year no one is so happy coz witnessed deadly highlights in the city.

But then as many great people say life continues and goes on and on and on....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home