Thursday, September 6, 2007

my photo



Hey I will be posting many posts in near future but for now I wanted you guys to know me a little more. Yeah that is me

Well that is a very small photo.
Last month of august was a busy one - Main events included attending my friends marriage in Mahabubnagar -Subhani. Hope you know him. Was our senior in school. Well settled in Saudi got married on 9th of August. It was a rocking affair with many of the old pals getting around and having fun.

And at professional level witnessed many events in Office. There were few poetry competition and collage competition at floor levels and also celebrated friendship day in a fancy style where everyone got gifts for the person he got from the lottery system and was a fun booster.

Last month also saw the introduction of 3 new members on the board. Was a great fun in getting to know about them.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home