Tuesday, January 1, 2008

taare zameen par-Review



I know its too late to give a review on Taare Zameen Par. What 2 do. I downloaded the movie today and watched it. You know why i was keeeping away from the movie coz I felt that a movie whose promos shows kids,school, paintings,no actress will be a real waste of money. But now I feel that i just managed to watch the coolest film from a great director.



My First thought was, Will I like a movie first time directed by an actor who is getting overconfident with age and taken direction without any experience behind the camera. But when I had watched the movie, I realized that it was a movie directed by a person with a decade of acting experience and the one who is known as Mr. Perfectionist. Every scene in the film is a masterpiece. The way Aaamir has brought up this unnoticed issue of child grooming.



Film starts with Ishaan a eight year old who dreams day long and finds numbers and alphabets as his enemy. He is not interested in studies and also neglected by his parents. Ishaan is moved into a boarding where a newly appointed Art teacher Aamir Khan finds out that Ishaan is suffering from dyslexia and helps him to overcome that and built self confidence.



The story is simple but very delicate. I am sure everyone watching this movie will go into times where we used to stand in the assemblyline chewing our ties, staring at the sky without any reason, seeing curiously the birds, butteflies and imagining everything without any seriousness.



Lyrics by prasson joshi are great and rhymes with the film, even the music from the trio shank,ehs and loy is just melodious and funky. Aamir khan has used the graphics in a very sensual and matured way. Graphics and animations are used to show the creativity,the imagination of a kid which is just awesome.



At last, I would say that Aaamir is sure to colour every eyes with tears and every lips with smile with this movie.



Go and enjoy it.

If you want to download this movie click the below links
Part I
Part II

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home